PI is publishing a new catalogue entitled Piezo Stages, Nanopositioning Systems, Ultra-Precision Actuators & Motors, which it describes as a 'comprehensive reference book on nanopositioning technology.'
The 163 page publication presents the following PI products and technologies:
- Nanometrology sensors
- Ceramic nanopositioning actuators and motors
- Nanopositioning tools for microscopy and imaging
- Linear piezoelectric nanopositioning stages
- Hybrid nanopositioning stages
- Z/tip/tilt piezo stages
- Fast steering mirrors
- XY and XYZ scanning stages
- Six-axis piezo stages and hexapods
- Piezo controllers and drivers
- Scanning microscopy stages
In addition, the catalogue also includes a mini-tutorial on nanopositioning technology, with drawings, specifications, and data sheets for PI nanopositioning products and related accessories.
Copies of the new publication can be downloaded from www.nanopositioning.net/nanopositioning/nanopositioning_systems.pdf (9.5MB).