Throughout 2010 Laidler Associates is organising a series of Machinery Directive training courses and other machinery safety training courses, including the University Certificate in Professional Development: European Machine Safety Requirements.
Free machinery safety workshops, which include information about the New Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, will take place on the following dates:
- 26 January 2010 - Solihull
- 27 January 2010 - Bolton
- 13 April 2010 - Newbury
- 29 June 2010- Solihull
- 19 October 2010 - Scotland
- 16 November 2010 - Bolton
Follow the link to Laidler's website for more information about the free Interactive Machinery Safety Workshops.
The Laidler University Certificate in Machinery Safety course will be held in the following venues:
- Billingham - weeks commencing 22 February 2010 and 28 June 2010
- Bolton - weeks commencing 22 March 2010 and 27 September 2010
- Solihull - weeks commencing 27 April 2010 and 25 October 2010
- Newbury - weeks commencing 24 May 2010 and 22 November 2010
- Florida, USA - February/March dates and venues to be confirmed
Follow the link to Laidler's website for more information about and a booking form for the University Certificate in European Machine Safety Requirements.