The Health and Safety Laboratory (HSL), an agency of the Health & Safety Executive (HSE), is running a series of one-day machinery safety training courses at the HSL's facilities in Buxton, Derbyshire, during January 2011.
- Machinery Safety Basics - 17 January 2011
- Machinery Risk Assessment Essentials - 18 January 2011
- Designing and Selecting Safe Machinery; the new Machinery Directive - 19 January 2011
- Designing and Specifying Safety-Related Control Systems - 20 January 2011
The cost of each course is £350 + VAT per person, including course notes, lunch and refreshments.
To book a place and to find out more about each course, follow the links above or contact HSL by emailing or telephone +44 (0)1298 218806.
* [Before attending these courses, useful background reading would be the MachineBuilding.net Guide to the New Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC - Ed]