This month’s complimentary webinar, on Thursday 24th January - 2PM GMT, from TÜV SÜD Product Service is “Introduction To Field Labelling”. Suppliers of machinery and equipment into the USA market need to comply with the local electrical safety requirements, governed by OSHA. This webinar will give an introduction on to how to gain approval, including what equipment needs to be certified, listed, labelled or determined by a Nationally Recognised Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
The webinar will be particularly valuable for:
- Directors and senior managers
- Project and design engineers
- Duty holders and maintenance engineers
- Health & Safety professionals
- Anyone else involved in purchasing, using and maintaining equipment and machinery
- Manufacturers exporting to USA