Enclosure climate control calculations can now be carried out, on the move, using the Rittal RiTherm smartphone app.
Guiding the user through the usually time-consuming process of calculating climate control requirements for individual enclosure assemblies, Rittal’s RiTherm app uses an intuitive interface for the input of enclosure details and design parameters. Suitable cooling and heating equipment can be selected quickly and easily using typical smartphone controls.
Correctly sized climate control components can be chosen in five simple steps:
- Project title – reference line for e-mail
- Parameters – design temperatures and available supply voltage and frequency
- Enclosure – enclosure dimensions and position and heat loss of installed equipment
- Selection – type of cooling system
- Recommendation – summary of selected equipment
Results may be viewed either on the smartphone or sent via e-mail. Providing a compact variant of the full version of the Rittal software Therm 6.2, the app is now available for both Android and iOS (iPhone) operating systems. For more details please visit www.rittal.co.uk/.