NSK Ltd. is establishing new branches in Saint Petersburg, Russia, and Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), in the Middle East, both of which are important emerging markets. Business activities have begun operations at both sites. Demand for bearings is projected to grow considerably in emerging countries as industries develop and infrastructure expands. Accordingly, NSK is adding these new branches and increasing its sales distributors in an effort to expand its sales areas and market share. NSK has established these branches to respond to a wide range of customer needs and improve customer satisfaction.
Branch in the Middle East
- Branch name: NSK Bearings Gulf Trading CO
- Date of establishment: April 10, 2012
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Description of business: Sales and technical support covering the entire Middle East
- Main products handled: Bearings, precision machinery and parts
- Start of operations: December 2012
Branch in Russia
- Branch name: NSK Polska Sp.z o.o. Russian branch
- Date of establishment: November 13, 2012
- Location: Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Description of business: Marketing, sales promotion, technical support in Russia
- Main business domain: Industrial machinery business bearings and precision machinery and parts
- Start of operations: March 2013
In the past, NSK’s sales companies NSK UK Ltd. had been responsible for the market in the Middle East. The NSK Bearings Middle East Trading Co., Ltd. (Istanbul, Turkey) was responsible for developing this business.
During recent years in the Middle East market, manufacturing industries, particularly industries related to infrastructure and petrochemicals, have been growing. In line with this trend, demand for bearings is also projected to grow. NSK has been meeting new market needs and developing new contacts in the Middle East by participating in various industrial machinery exhibitions. With this in mind, NSK has set up its first branch in the Middle East, based in Dubai, UAE, a major business hub in the region and neighbouring Gulf countries, with the intention of developing latent demand in the marketplace and expanding sales expansion in the future.
In the Russian market, demand for bearings and other machinery components has continued to grow on the back of steady economic growth driven by industrial development, including the automotive industry and industries related to energy and natural resources such as oil and natural gas. While NSK’s sales companies, NSK Polska Sp.z o.o., a subsidiary of NSK Europe Ltd. had mainly covered the Russian market in the past, NSK has now established its first branch in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
For more details about new NSK branches and to see their range of products and services, please go to www.nskeurope.com/.