At Hannover Messe, April 8-12, 2013, Atlas Copco will present their developments in compressor technology, industrial gas products, vacuum pumps, air treatment equipment and service. Visitors to stand B40 in Hall 26 will be able to walk through complete installations, including compressors, air treatment and industrial gas generators, and see how an installation could look on their site. The company, which celebrates its 140th anniversary this year, will present a number of new developments, several of which will have their world premiere.
Visitors will see the world premiere of a new type of variable speed drive compressor, below 30kW, that promises breakthrough improvements in energy efficiency, footprint and performance. It will be suitable for all customer segments and applications. Koen Lauwers, Vice-President Marketing from the Industrial Air Division comments: “In 1994, Atlas Copco pioneered the Variable Speed Drive and now we will launch an innovation that will once again set the benchmark in the compressor industry. This new compressor has been developed exclusively in-house and combines all our expertise and know-how in the field of compressor technology”.
Also on show for the first time will be a range of products that provide improved performance and higher energy efficiency; these include:
- A new range of GA oil-injected screw compressors that give higher efficiency, more uptime and availability, ease of service, smart control and monitoring
- A new small blower to extend the ZS screw blower range, which is known to provide on average 30 per cent more energy savings than conventional lobe blowers in a wide range of low-pressure applications
- The move into a new technology with ZM oil-free multistage centrifugal blowers (both pressure and vacuum) that offer increased reliability and efficiency and can be used in a variety of low-pressure air and gas applications
- A new range of vacuum pumps for industrial applications in rough vacuum
- The XD550-3600, a new range of heat-of-compression desiccant dryers
- The new ND 1000 dryer, which delivers 100 per cent flow capacity at the output, resulting in higher energy savings as no compressed air is lost for purging
Plus, set to take service to the next level is the new Atlas Copco SmartLink, a data monitoring program that offers businesses a complete insight into their compressed air production. SmartLink helps to predict potential problems (and thus anticipate them). Making smart use of connectivity, data monitoring, and mining and business intelligence, SmartLink helps customers to get a better overview of their maintenance needs.
For more information about what is new in Atlas Copco’s compressor technology, visit the company on stand B40 in Hall 26 at Hannover Messe, April 8-12, 2013, or go to their website at www.atlascopco.co.uk.