Birmingham’s NEC sees the return of the Total Processing & Packaging Exhibition from June 4th–6th, with Bürkert Fluid Control Systems showing a range of new and process control products on Stand M50 – in addition to sponsoring the Interphex Theatre.
Dedicated to providing manufacturing systems for the pharmaceutical industry, the Interphex area of the exhibition houses manufacturers and their products designed to help the industry implement the process technologies.
Bürkert will also be presenting a seminar and training session entitled ‘Multiport Valves – cutting costs in pharma applications’ on Wednesday 5th June, which will feature practical information on Robolux valve technology and showcase a major case study at global health care specialist manufacturer B. Braun.
Located on stand M50, Bürkert Fluid Control Systems will be presenting a range of innovative process products and providing product technical experts to discuss the products’ features and benefits. The product technical support personnel also represent a huge resource of practical application knowledge, hence, show attendees are being encouraged to bring with them any application questions or challenges they have that could do with some input from an expert.
Stand visitors will have the opportunity to see a range of products from Bürkert, including:
- AirLINE QUICK, offering a reliable, compact and time-saving option for the direct mounting of Bürkert’s type 8640 valve islands and AirLINE 8644 automation system into control cabinets, eliminating the need for bulkhead connections and internal piping
- The Robolux valve block, which offers a diaphragm valve design that saves space, process time and reduces costs. These valves have been installed in pharmaceutical companies around the world
- Burkert’s ELEMENT range, which provides a complete systems approach, linking clean line valves, sensors, positioners and valve actuators in a simple architecture to provide total control loop processing. This range now includes a range of adapter kits, which allow connection to 3rd party sensors if required
- The Type 8681 control head, which is universally adaptable, enabling it to be combined with the majority of commercially available valve types, such as butterfly valves, ball valves and single and double-seat valves
- The type 8619 multiCELL transmitter/controller, which cuts processing costs in hygienic processing applications; one device which allows for the direct connection of a wide range of sensors to measure parameters such as flow rate, pH, ORP, temperature and conductivity.
For those with a competitive streak, come and join us for an interactive race event, where budding racers can try to win an iPad. For more information about Bürkert at Total Processing & Packaging Exhibition, visit the company on Stand M50, or go to www.burkert.co.uk.