TUV SUD Product Service is promoting itself as a provider of 'total compliance solutions' that give machine builders and end users peace of mind that their equipment is safe. As a market leader in machinery safety, the company has many years' experience in safety compliance, which enables it to provide clients with the reassurance that machinery complies with all applicable machinery safety legislation and has been independently assessed by experts.
The 'complete safety solution' includes risk assessments, safety inspections and engineering project management, taking a machine through a full compliance procedure on the client's behalf. Engineering project management of a total solution can involve the design, manufacture and installation of guarding and safety controls. As an independent provider, TUV SUD Product Service has the knowledge and experience to design and install the most appropriate safety products and systems.
A typical customer will benefit from:
- Risk Assessment – for CE Marking or PUWER
- Functional Design Specification
- Design, manufacture and installation of remedial control measures
- Sign-off of the risk assessment
Where applicable, all relevant documentation will be produced, including:
- Machinery Directive Technical File
- Full PUWER Assessment report
- Functional Safety verification reports
- Drawings and data sheets for products and systems used
Follow the link for more information about 'total compliance solutions' from TUV SUD Product Service.