NIDays, the annual graphical system design technical conference and exhibition hosted by National Instruments, brings together more than 600 leading engineers, scientists and educators from across the UK and Ireland. Among the 60 sessions at NIDays 2013, a wealth of guest presenters will share how they are addressing some of the most challenging engineering problems and improving the world around us with graphical system design.
NIDays session highlights:
- Fundamental particle physics research at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) - CERN
- Developing, Monitoring and Understanding the UK's Transmission Network - National Grid
- Moving the SKYLON Spaceplane Closer to Lift-off - Reaction Engines
- Advanced Robotic Control for Nuclear Waste Disposal - James Fisher Nuclear
- Machine Control: Designing the Control System for a 'Desktop' Tokamak - Tokamak Solutions
Join National Instruments at this FREE, one day, multi-track conference to hear from their keynote presenters and industry experts on how graphical system design enables ground-breaking technical achievements in virtually every industry.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
- Inspirational keynote addresses from Jeff Kodosky, the co-founder and 'Father of LabVIEW', on how graphical programming facilitates intelligent system design. Also join Dr Myers as he presents on CERN and fundamental particle physics research at the Large Hadron Collider.
- Join more than 20 influential guest presenters from industry and academia as they share their applications and the challenges they faced. Also, join in with the interactive panel discussion on Who Makes Breakthroughs?
- Over 60 hours of technical content across 11 tracks; choose from over 20 hours of hands-on training; and attend over 10 hours of certification sessions.
- Over 20 hours of training workshop sessions include Introduction to LabVIEW and DAQ, Introduction to LabVIEW Real-Time with CompactRIO and Creating Automated Test Systems with PXI Modular Instrumentation and TestStand.
- Meet with measurement and control experts at National Instruments' Industry Exhibition as they demonstrate new products, services and solutions for test, measurement and control systems.
Register now at uk.ni.com/nidays or call +44 (0)1635 572498.