The PPMA is promoting its Machinery Directive seminars, the next of which takes place on 21 February 2018 at the Marriott Hotel, Manchester Airport. Other dates and venues are expected to be announced shortly on the PPMA website.
Aimed at machine builders, importers and end users, the one-day Machinery Directive seminar gives an overview of the Directive and the process involved in CE Marking to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Subjects covered include:
- Partially completed machines
- Application to modified machinery
- Application to assemblies of machines
- Essential health and safety requirements
- Changes to ISO and European standards linked to the Machinery Directive
- Conformity assessment procedures
- Technical file contents
- Declarations of Conformity and Incorporation (DoC and DoI)
The price for one delegate is £395, with places for subsequent delegates costing £350 (members of PPMA pay just £195).
This Machinery Directive seminar complements the other machinery safety seminars offered by the PPMA, including CE Audit, PUWER, Machinery Risk Assessment, Robotic Safety for Integrators, Machine Guarding, and Functional Safety. These take place at venues around the UK and Ireland or can be tailored and presented at a company's premises. In addition, the PPMA runs various courses relating to managing people.
Follow the link for more information about the Machinery Directive seminars, as well as other seminars and training programmes.