The series of seminars put together by the UKIVA for the Photonex exhibition can now be downloaded from the UKIVA website. This comprehensive program of talks featured speakers from Alrad Imaging, Clearview Imaging, Scorpion Vision, Stemmer Imaging, VPTS and Xiris Inc.
Ten individual presentations are available for download. Presentation titles are:
- Character Acceptance Technology for OCR and Barcode Matching
- Cooled cameras for scientific applications and astronomy
- Customer applications for High Resolution Imaging
- How to Build a Real World Application using Design Assistant 4.0
- High Dynamic Range Imaging for Welding
- Using IR and Filtering for Improved Image Acquisition
- Advanced Image Processing
- Recent changes with the new sensor sizes and telecentric lenses for measurement applications
- Implications of USB 3.0 Technology for Machine Vision
- Using ‘3D Kinect’ Type Cameras for Robot Guidance
New UKIVA Chairman, Ian Alderton, says: “The seminar program was run over the two days of the exhibition and provided an interesting mix of technology discussions and real world applications. There is a diverse range of topics to choose from, and by making them available on the web site we are providing access for a much wider audience than was able to attend the show.”
Please follow the link for the online Photonex exhibition seminars.