Anixter Component Solutions is launching its latest product catalogue. “The Big Book of Small Parts” features:
- Over 380 pages / 14,000 parts
- Over 800 new parts across 90 new fastener, cable management and enclosure product ranges
- Three new suppliers – Stanley Engineered Fastening, ARaymond and BOPLA
- Additional brand extensions / new ranges from Heyco, Thomas & Betts, Hummel and Fibox
- Comprehensive technical information, including IP / IK rating, material and tolerance data
For ease of use, the 14,000-plus parts are catalogued in 15 product chapters, namely: Terminals, Indicators & Fuses; Enclosures; Cable Glands; Strain Relief Bushings; Cable Clips; Cable Ties & Markers; Conduit & Fittings; Cable Protection; Wire & Cable; Caps & Plugs; PCB Accessories; Rivets & Panel Fasteners; Screws, Nuts, Washers & Clips; Feet; and Knobs & Handles.
Catalogue 46 is full of products from some of the component industry’s leading brands, including: Thomas & Betts, PMA, Adaptaflex, Heyco, Hummel, CamdenBoss, 3M, Alpha Wire, Velcro and Fibox. Plus, the new catalogue features 3 new suppliers – Stanley Engineered Fastening, ARaymond and BOPLA.
In total, there are over 800 new parts, including:
- Fibox’s ARCA IEC non-corrosive electrical cabinets for harsh environments
- BOPLA’s Bocube range of screwless and hinged enclosures
- T&B high-temperature cable ties for demanding applications
- Industrial cable clips from ARaymond
- New PVC & Nylon conduit and fittings from Heyco
- White PVC grommets, suitable for light or white goods applications
- New range of threaded universal plugs
- New range of steel and aluminium rivets to quickly join two or more components from Stanley Engineered Fastening
Free samples of all parts for evaluation purposes are available upon request. The comprehensive reference section is full of pages containing useful technical information on IP (Ingress Protection) Classifications, IK (Impact Protection) Classifications, General Material Information and Tolerance Information.
For your free copy of The Big Book of Small Parts visit www.anixtercomponents.com.