The subject of Internet of Things (IoT) is currently in a nascent phase in the manufacturing sector. With the push toward modernisation and cyber-physical production, the influence of IoT is expected to fuel change across every segment of the manufacturing value chain.
Industrial Automation & Process Control Industry Analyst KarthikSundaram notes: “The IoT is making a grand entry into the manufacturing sector. The result would be a dynamic new environment where device, processes and people would be connected via advanced IoT technology that will rapidly pave way for a fundamental change in business of manufacturing as we know it today.”
During this webinar we will:
- Understand the difference between Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things
- Explore best practices in the industry with a live example from co-presenter TE Connectivity
- Identify the next big opportunities for IoT with regards to industries and manufacturing
- Earmark possible areas/markets that will become obsolete due to the Industry 4.0 transition
- Brainstorm new business models that are likely to emerge and reshape industrial supplier segments
This briefing will interest all industrial suppliers, ICT companies, service providers, system integrators, and value-added resellers that have a stake in the markets of manufacturing.
The Internet of Things in the Age of Industry 4.0 webinar will take place on Wednesday 15 July 2015 at 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm BST. The speakers will be Frost & Sullivan Industrial Automation & Process Control Industry Analyst Karthik Sundaram and TE Connectivity Sr. Manager for innovation platforms Mark Maas. For further information email your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country, or register here: ow.ly/P8a2p.