Westermo is embarking on a UK roadshow to highlight key data communication technological developments, with a particular emphasis on cyber security and the on-going 4G rollout. The events aim to help companies in the industrial sector to understand more about these technologies and how they will affect them in the future.
The free-of-charge half-day events are designed to provide those involved with installing and maintaining industrial networks with greater insight into cyber security and 4G as well as advice on how to maximise the benefits from these developments. They are being held at convenient venues across the UK, this year including the Imperial War Museum at Duxford, Mercedes-Benz World and The National Space Centre.
Three in-depth presentations will be given by Westermo experts at each of the Autumn roadshows: best practice for secure industrial networks while taking in standards such as IEC 62443; utilising and taking advantage of the 4G rollout for remote access applications; getting the benefit of Westermo’s 40 years of industrial data communications expertise.
In addition to the presentations, the Westermo Mobile Training and Technology Centre will be present to allow attendees to see the technology in action, and members of Westermo’s technical support team will be available to provide expert advice.
The dates and venues are
- 13th October: Imperial War Museum, Duxford, Cambridgeshire
- 15th October: The National Space Centre, Leicester
- 21st October: Lancashire County Cricket Club, Old Trafford, Manchester
- 22nd October: Pontefract Racecourse, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- 27th October: Thistle Hotel, Dyce, Aberdeen
- 28th October: Hilton Strathclyde Hotel, Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
- 29th October: Durham County Cricket Club, Riverside, Durham
- 5th November: Cheltenham Racecourse, Gloucestershire
- 11th November: Mercedes-Benz World, Brooklands, Surrey
Westermo events are always popular and early registration is strongly advised. Please go to www.westermo.co.uk/roadshow to register for the UK roadshow.