Pilz Automation Technology is hosting a series of one-day training courses for engineers wanting to learn about the PNOZmulti software-configurable modular safety controllers. The course provides delegates with a basic understanding of the PNOZmulti system so they can configure a control system with little or no further support form Pilz.
Included within the course are:
- practical configuration and diagnostic exercises using demonstration equipment
- training in quickly configuring complex applications
In particular, attendees will learn about:
- PNOZmulti hardware and the maximum input/output configuration permitted
- How the product is programmed
- How to upload and download a program to a PNOZmulti controller
- How to monitor a program's functionality
- How to view a program's error messages and remedy any faults
- How to configure a speed/standstill module
This course is suitable for a wide variety of engineers and managers, including electrical engineers, maintenance engineers, installation engineers, electrical design engineers and project managers. Although a general understanding of industrial electrical controls would be helpful, attendees do not need any prior knowledge of PLC programming.
One-day courses are scheduled to take place at the Pilz training facility in Corby, Northamptonshire, as follows:
- 8 February 2016
- 4 April 2016
- 27 June 2016
Follow the link to find out more about training on PNOZmulti controllers and to register for the course of your choice.