The UK’s premier processing and packaging machinery and design materials exhibition, The PPMA Total Show 2016, returns to the Birmingham NEC this September for the first time in its history, moving from its usual summer slot.
Running over three days from 27–29 September 2016, the PPMA Total Show will be the first under the sole ownership of the PPMA for over a decade. This year’s show is set to be the biggest in recent years, with already more than 300 exhibitors confirmed.
The PPMA Total Show incorporates three major exhibition brands – PPMA, Pakex and Interphex – highlighting innovations in materials, containers and packaging design, as well as processing and packaging machinery, industrial automation and vision innovations.
The exhibition is free to attend – visitors may register via the website. Visitor badges are valid across all three days of the show and as this is a trade show, no under 16s will be admitted.
Exhibiting at the PPMA Total Show 2016 will enable companies to:
- Engage in powerful face-to-face selling with receptive buyers
- Demonstrate machinery and equipment live to senior professionals
- Network face-to-face with new and existing clients
- Prove products really work and keep up-to-date with the competition
- Generate brand-new business and build brand awareness
For details on exhibiting at the show, contact Scott McKenna at .
Visitors at the PPMA Total Show 2016 can:
- Discover and purchase the latest technology
- Talk face-to-face with technical experts
- Solve processing and packaging queries
- Watch LIVE machinery demonstrations
- Listen to the industry’s top figures speak on hot topics
For further details about the The PPMA Total Show 2016, including information on how to register, visit www.ppmatotalshow.co.uk