Harting has announced plans for its stand in the Rail Alliance Tent at ‘Rail Live’. Harting Technology will include on its stand Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) products designed for rail and tram vehicle maintenance. Rail Live will be held at the Quiton Rail Technology Centre, Warwickshire on 22nd & 23rd June.
Harting develops customised products and services such as inter-connectivity products for energy and data transmission applications, asset management, rail technology, data and control signals, video and surveillance technology. Harting also manufacturers customised backplanes, enclosures, cable assemblies, and the assembly of individual or complete systems.
At the show, Harting will display a number of its product lines designed for the rail industry, including:
- Custom-made jumper cables
- Han HPR panel feed-through housings
- Han ECO range of rugged, all-plastic industrial connector housings (for class II applications)
- RFID for asset management and vehicle maintenance
- Custom-manufactured PCBs and panels
Please follow the link for more information about Harting’s rail products.