igus is offering free sample boxes so people can see, handle and try components from the company's modular drylin W linear system. Advantages offered by the drylin W linear system include cost-effectiveness and the elimination of ongoing maintenance because the polymer bearings never need to be relubricated.
The igus drylin W range covers the following:
- Liners made of dry-tech polymers
- Pillow blocks (zinc die cast, aluminium or precision-cast stainless steel)
- Adjusting and clamping mechanisms
- Single and double profiles, either round or square, in various sizes
- Complete systems comprising guide carriage and rails
- Drive components with or without motors
igus is offering readers of MachineBuilding.net a package of samples plus information about the products - request your free sample box today.
Alternatively, drylin systems can be readily configured online using the drylin expert software tool.