igus is announcing 168 new products in its autumn news release. The company filmed a video at the 36th Motek trade show for automation in production and assembly to highlight some of them.
- Avoid unplanned breakdowns with smart plastics – Industry 4.0-ready, sensor and communication-enabled intelligent e-chain, cable & linear drive products
- For simple and intuitive control of your linear guide system motor parameters via mobile devices or web interfaces, try the igus dryve
- 3D print customised injection moulds with very short lead times and up to 80 per cent lower costs
- See the Compact Rotational Module (CRM), designed for rotational movements of up to 360 degrees in tight spaces, allowing guidance of different types of media – power, signals, data, fibre-optic, pneumatic or oil – in one easy-to-install system
- Find your harnessed drive cable more easily with the online readycable finder 2.0, now featuring direct online service life calculations
- See the world’s first plastic energy chain designed according to hygienic design principles, featuring an open design, rounded corners and no threaded connections, making it easy to clean whilst avoiding the formation of germs
To see these and more igus products in action on the Motek booth, please visit www.igus.co.uk/Motek2016.