There is a wide variety of different switching products on the market that all the do the same thing. Phoenix Contact has developed its products from the user's point of view to make them smaller, easier to use and wire, and more versatile than similar products.
Phoenix has a diverse range of innovative switching products as outlined below:
The market-leading PLC relay range offers
- Comprehensive product range with versions for special applications
- Just 6.2mm wide with plug-in electromechanical and solid-state relays
- Logic functions thanks to extension with PLC logic
- Quick plug-in connection between controller and relay thanks to system cabling adapter
Rifline relay range
- Easy handling thanks to modern wiring and potential distribution concept
- Easily extended to create a time relay by means of a plug-in special function module
- Choice of easy connection technology, either screw or push-in connection
The Contactron hybrid motor starter was the first product on the market to offer up to four functions in one: forward and reverse switching, overload protection and integrated safety function. The newest versions include:
- Short circuit protection, with integrated fast blow fuses providing a motor starter that meets co-ordination type 2 according to IEC/EN 60947-4-2
- Networkable for connecting to any standard network via a gateway
- I/O Link version that can be controlled by any I/O Link Master
Also available from Phoenix Contact are the smallest safety relays in the world, single- and multi-function timers, and voltage and current monitoring relays. Phoenix Contact has got all your switching needs covered.
Get in touch today for a demo or further information or visit our website at www.phoenixcontact.co.uk/best-switching .