Procter Machine Guarding is now offering machine risk assessment and PUWER inspection services, building on its expertise in machine guarding for customers throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East, USA and elsewhere.
Jeremy Procter, Chairman of Procter Bros, states: "Customers trust our capability and expertise, whether they need standard, modular or bespoke machine guards for compliance with health and safety legislation and regulations. Based in the UK, Procter Bros Ltd can trace its history back to 1740."
Following customer demand, Procter has developed a risk assessment service, incorporating all its knowledge and expertise to help customers comply with industry standards and regulations.
New and existing machines
Risk assessments are essential when designing new machines or modifying existing machines. Furthermore, PUWER regulations require companies to undertake assessments when new work equipment is first used and periodically thereafter; risk assessments are integral to PUWER inspections.
Machinery risk assessments and PUWER inspections must be carried out thoroughly and the results recorded. Mitigating actions can then be taken to reduce the risks until they are as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP).
Procter Machine Guarding now offers a Machine Risk Assessment and PUWER Inspection service. The advantages for customers include:
- Risk assessments on proposed designs, part-built or completed new machines, and existing plant
- PUWER inspections of new and existing machines
- Individual machines, whether simple or complex, or multiple machines at one or more sites
- TUV-certified machinery safety experts
- Extensive experience of many different industries
- Detailed working knowledge of standards and regulations
- Illustrated reports showing areas of non-compliance
- Support to help customers address non-compliances
Follow the link to request a quote and to find out more about machine risk assessment and PUWER inspection services from Procter Machine Guarding.