Harting's slogan Pushing Performance challenges the company to constantly innovate in order to drive advancements across industries and markets. However, it is not only in the area of new products where Harting is evolving its offerings. Building close working relationships with customers and simplifying processes are key to working together efficiently, helping to make life easier for customers.
In light of this, Harting has launched myHARTING, a digital project and partnership platform with a range of tools designed to help customers manage day-to-day tasks. Customers simply log in with their current details or register for a free account to access a wide range of benefits, which include:
- myHARTING Cockpit: An easy-to-use home page that displays all of the customer's relevant data and information.
- Wishlist: Customers can store favourite products and solutions in one place for quick access.
- Download History: Easy access to premium content including CAD files, technical data and white papers.
- Upgrade to eShop: Customers can apply for an upgrade to an eShop account, where pricing and stock can be checked, orders placed and tracked, and delivery details managed.
- Newsletter Subscription: Customers can manage their account so they only receive information that matters to them.
In addition, if customers source and design interfaces for industrial connectors, the new and improved Han Configurator is an online tool that enables customers to design and build connectors that meet the exact project requirements, based on the Han portfolio. The configuration starts by selecting three inputs (contacts, voltage and current) to generate the first possible design. At each stage of the process users can receive suggestions for alternative interfaces and the smart assistant feature only enables valid configurations to be applied, thereby avoiding numerous combination options and saving valuable design time.
Users benefit from an on-screen 3D visualisation of the current configuration, meaning the creation can be viewed from a range of angles. In addition, all documentation can be downloaded (including STP files) with a single click; this can be quickly saved, loaded and shared within a team, which is very useful when working remotely or in a different location from colleagues.
If you would like to benefit from a fast, efficient configuration process with a host of additional functions, click here to try the new Han Configurator. Be inspired and discover the new digital services from Harting.