elobau is promoting its suction pipes with integrated level measurement, which are suitable for all dosing systems, and are useful for dosing fluids in industrial dishwashers and industrial washing machines.
Using suction pipes from elobau ensures you achieve a high standard of process reliability for your system. The rigid suction pipe and filter element ensures flow reliability and the low-level warning prevents dry running of sensitive pumps.
An integrated non-return valve prevents any escape of residual media and also ensures the canister or container can be easily and cleanly changed when required. The suction pipe forms a closed system which prevents leaking from accidental tipping and contamination through foreign objects.
The suction pipes feature reliable non-contact Reed switch technology which ensures a reliably long service life, with more than a million switching operations. They are suitable for aggressive media as are available in a choice of materials, with various connection options and a pipe length of up to 1200mm, which makes them a flexible and cost-effective option for your application.
Key features at a glance:
- Non-contact reed technology
- Adjustable container fastener
- Various hose connection sets available
- Pipe length of up to 1200mm
- Available in PVC, PP or PVDF
- Contact form: N.O., N.C., changeover
- Temperature range from -25degC to +100degC (material dependent)
- Up to 2 switching points
- Long service life
- Protection class: IP65 (mounting head) and IP67 (Riser and Float)
Follow the link to easily configure the right suction pipe for your application using elobau’s configurator.