APEM is promoting its QH Halo LED indicators that can be installed with standard APEM Q series switches.
Offered in a choice of colours and sealed to IP67 as standard - but available unsealed if required - the high-brightness Halo LED indicators enhance the Q series switches for a wide range of applications.
QH Halo LED indicators are easily mounted and can be matched with switches with a 16mm, 19mm or 22mm cutout. Customers have a choice of colour for the bezel and lens. QH indicators mount on the front of the panel and therefore require zero depth behind the panel. Although they are secured by the switch, the QH Halo also benefits form a 3M self-adhesive gasket for a totally secure installation.
Key features of the QH Halo LED indicator are:
- 12 LEDs
- Red, green and yellow single-colour illumination
- Red/green dual-colour illumination
- Frosted white and tinted lenses
- Black and yellow bezels
- Supply voltage 12V DC - 24V DC @ 10mA - 20mA
- Front panel sealed up to IP67
- EMC and ESD tested
- 200mm 26AWG (UL1061) wires
- 3M rear adhesive gasket
For more information go to www.apem.co.uk.