igus is promoting its drylin ZLN-40 compact toothed belt axis that is economical for automation and other applications in the realm of machine building. The company has produced a short video to highlight the features and benefits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JczAHPm8G5I.
drylin ZLN axes combine the flat and lightweight design of the drylin N linear guide with the dynamics of a toothed belt axis. The smart design is based on standard components, which reduces assembly costs and ensures fast delivery. Stroke lengths of up to 750mm can be specified to suit the application.
Key features of the drylin ZLN-40 toothed belt axis are:
- Lubrication- and maintenance-free
- Low-profile 27mm height
- Maximum stroke 750mm
- Maximum load capacity 30N
- Maximum radial load capacity 80N
- NEMA stepper motor or EC-/BLDC motor
- Delivery from 48 to 72 hours after receipt of order