Edinburgh Sensors, a division of Edinburgh Instruments, has a well-deserved reputation in the arena of infra-red gas sensing technology, with a track record spanning over 20 years. The company is continuing to build on this reputation with the introduction of its next-generation OEM sensor, named the Gascard NG.
Utilising established and proven technology from the existing Gascard range of instruments, the Gascard NG not only addresses existing customer requirements, being backward-compatible with the current Gascard model, but it also provides for future extendibility and functionality through improved communications and configuration options.
The main highlights of the Gascard NG are:
- Temperature and pressure correction via on-board sensors
- On-board RS232 communication
- TCP/IP communications protocol option
- Field-replaceable IR source
- Windows-compatible data logging software
- Backward-compatibility with the current generation of Gascard detectors
Initially available in CO2 per cent volume configuration, the range will be extended to include a variety of different measurement ranges for CO2 as well as other target gases covered by the current Gascard model.
Follow the link for more information about the Gascard NG OEM gas sensor or email .