Tappex Thread Inserts is introducing a Hand Installation Tool for use with its range of Trisert and Trisert-3 self-tapping inserts in thread sizes from M2 to M10.
The new Tappex Hand Tool Assembly benefits from features designed to assist operators in quick and consistent installation. Used in conjunction with the recommended hole designs for the plastic or metal substrate, and with cutting fluid applied where required, this tool will help to maximise the performance of the insert. The alignment bush is not hardened and may be removed or machined so that it may be used in mould corners or other areas where access is restricted.
Key features for the Hand Installation Tool are:
- Extended nose to help where access is restricted
- Metric hexagon drive for use with socket drive tools
- Centred to aid alignment with pillar drill or mill
- Alignment bush retained by O-ring
- May be used with a tap wrench
- Nose designed so the insert in installed to the correct depth
Follow the link for more informaiton about Tappex installation tools.