Sure-Flex elastomeric shaft couplings rely on a proven element produced from a elastic polymer to absorb shaft misalignments and transmit torque while simultaneously dealing with shock and vibration.
Abssac stocks the full range of Sure-Flex couplings as well as the rubber (EPDM), neoprene and Hytrel sleeves. All sleeves have exceptional torsional flexibility; their four-way flexing action absorbs virtually all types of shock, misalignment and end float. A major benefit of Sure-Flex couplings is that the need for lubrication and maintenance is eliminated. As a result, these couplings provide clean, dependable and quiet performance for a variety of applications.
Key features of the Sure-Flex couplings are:
- Four-way flexing action absorbs extreme torsional shock and vibration
- The combination of tooth design and lateral flexibility handles both parallel and angular misalignment without wear
- Fast and easy installation without bolts, gaskets, covers or seals
- Lubrication-free design provides quiet, reliable performance
- Flexible sleeves available in EPDM, Neoprene and Hytrel (for petrochemical application)
- An extensive range of sizes using BTS, bushed, clamp and spacer flanges
Applications for the Sure-Flex couplings include pumps and compressors. Models are available to suit shaft diameters from 10-140mm.
Follow the link for more information about Sure-Flex couplings.