National Instruments is announcing DIAdem 2012, the latest version of the software tool specifically designed to help engineers and scientists interpret and share data. Analysing and reporting time-based measurement data presents challenges that DIAdem overcomes with an off-the-shelf product. DIAdem is optimised to operate on large data sets, includes engineering-specific analysis functions, features a powerful drag-and-drop report editor and runs scripts for automating repetitive tasks.
Ray Almgren, Vice President of Core Platforms Marketing at National Instruments, says: “With the launch of DIAdem 2012 we can move from data to decisions faster. DIAdem is the only comprehensive configuration-based software specifically designed to help engineers and scientists quickly locate and process measurement data using one software tool.”
DIAdem 2012 features include:
- Object-oriented VBScript API for reporting, significantly reducing programming time and effort
- Performance improvements for reporting, especially for multipage reports[ and new analysis functions
- Ability to check for updates to DataPlugins within DIAdem
- Updated DAC dialog boxes for easier configuration of data-logging applications
- Added support for LIN and FlexRay databases
- Scalable background images for 2D charts
Readers can download the trial version of DIAdem 2012 at www.ni.com/diadem/whatsnew.