ETLG Inertial Aerosystems is announcing a new impact testing accelerometer system. The data collected offers the same FFT analysis and display capabilities that are typically found on more expensive devices. The new Silicon Designs Model 3330 G-Logger system is now available through ETLG Inertial Aerosystems.
The system includes up to three accelerometers, either single axis, or 3 axis, combined in a rugged enclosure that is connected to a data logging module. This compact, portable and highly robust system can be used for repeatable tests. It is an inexpensive and versatile option, being powered by a single USB connection.
- 16-bit data acquisition
- Up to three separate input channels
- Data rates of 1 to 10k samples per second, and per axis, through each input channel
- Details of individual acceleration or shock events
- Intuitive data readout build on a user-friendly NI LabVIEW platform
- Real-time data acquisition and readout with live streaming
- Real-time pause, scroll back and rewind
- Simple G readings
- The ability to show or hide any of the three channels in real time
- A compact footprint (120mm × 103mm × 30mm
- excluding accelerometers)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 software compatibility
- 3m cabling between logger and sensors, with provision for up to 15m
- Set-up in five minutes or fewer
The accelerometers can be purchased in two forms:
- Up to three standalone, single axis modules
- As an integrated triaxial, orthogonally mounted module
The data acquisition module connects via cables to both modules types. Fixed full-scale ranges from +/- 2g to +/- 200g, with up to 2000g overload survival are on offer. Users do not need to purchase a separate power supply unit for the accelerometer, since power is drawn through the USB connection.
For more information about the Silicon Designs Model 3330 G-Logger impact testing accelerometer system please visit www.inertial.co.uk.