Machine builders – we thought you might appreciate confirmation of the new dates for some of the key events deferred from this year. This information is taken from official sources for the shows concerned, but with continuing upheaval still possible for a while yet we recommend double checking them all again nearer the time. In the interim if news emerges on any further movement of dates you’ll more than likely learn about it here first:
- PPMA moved to 28–30 September 2021
- MACH Exhibition moved to 25–28 January 2021
- Engineering Design Show moved to 31 March–1 April 2021
- Southern Manufacturing & Electronics moved to 20–22 April 2021
- Drives & Controls Exhibition moved to 25–27 January 2021
- UKIVA Machine Vision Conference & Exhibition moved to 11 May 2021
At the time of writing, the organisers of the Advanced Engineering event have confirmed that the show will take place as originally scheduled later this year, on 4 & 5 November 2020. Further, the Robotics & Automation exhibition also scheduled for later this year (on 3 & 4 November 2020) is also on track to take place on the described dates.