Just like the size existing PFH 200, Schunk's new PFH 150 long-stroke, parallel-finger gripper, with its shortened housing, is extremely robustness. A stable sheet/roller belt cover protects all bearing and drive elements against contamination.
Precise handling of various workpieces is assured by a drive via two fixed pistons, which generates even forces. Due to the low friction, a high degree of efficiency is achieved and wear is minimised. For a gripper with such a long stroke, the closing and opening times of approximately 0.8s are extremely fast. These high speeds require damping of the end positions.
- Powerful long-stroke gripper for large components with high weights
- High moment load capacity suitable for the use of long gripper fingers
- Pneumatic double-piston drive with standing actuation piston, synchronised via rack and pinion
- Direct air supply without hoses possible
- Flexible connection on two sides in three connection directions
Basic technical data
- Gripping force (overall force): 2200N
- Stroke per finger: 150mm
- Weight: 18.86kg
- Maximum admissible finger length: 450mm