A Nano-ITX carrier board designed for NVIDIA Jetson TX2 and Jetson TX1 in order to build a well-featured development platform for high-speed visual and AI computing, quickly and easily. It is suitable for use in intelligent automation, autonomous robotics, IVA, surveillance, drone and high-performance deep learning applications.
This board is highly versatile and has a comprehensive I/O expansion capability with certified peripheral modules and verified drivers. It supports all the features of its predecessor, the ACE-N621, but with the addition of two CANbus connectors and external power support (one 12V and 5V) for extension modules.
- Designed specifically for computer-intensive and low-power envelope AI computing
- Supports driver-ready extension peripheral modules for I/O expansion easily and quickly
- On-board connectivity: one HDMI, two CAN Bus, four GPIO, one RS232, one I2C and two full-mini cards
- Supports an extended operating temperature range of -20 to +70degC
- Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm
- Suitable for general robotics, industrial inspection, mobile medical and deep learning applications
The ACE-N510 is Aetina's smallest carrier board for the NVIDIA Jetson TX2 or TX1 SoM. Its small credit-card size and robust footprint provide developers with an easy way of incorporating Jetson's AI computing power into any intelligent edge device, such as robots, drones, smart cameras and space-constrained embedded systems. The board's design includes one HDMI, two CAN Bus, one Micro USB 2.0 OTG, two USB 3.0, one RS-232, one UART and four GPIO connections.
- The smallest and slimmest carrier board for Jetson TX2 and TX1
- Designed for computer-intensive and low-power envelope AI applications in an ultra-small form factor
- Support fan and fanless thermal options
- Connectivity: one HDMI, two CAN Bus, one Micro USB 2.0 OTG, two USB 3.0, one RS-232, one UART and four GPIO
- Wide operating temperature range of -20 to +70degC
- Suitable for robots, industrial inspection, robots, smart cameras, drones, mobile medical and deep learning
RDS says the new Aetina compact boards are making AI machine vision possible and creating new opportunities. Follow the link to find out more about the Aetina compact boards.