Below are some of the Drawing and Article File benefits delivered by version 2.0 of the Eldon EPLAN library:
- Lines are grouped inside the EPLAN window macro to make dragging very simple
- Lines are positioned in an AutoCad layer
- Line thickness is now set on 'Outlayer'
- Handler position is changed so it becomes clear that the drawing is connected to the mouse pointer
- Manual changes have been made within the EMA files so the dimensions of an enclosure are more consistent with catalogue drawings
- Exterior dimensions are now listed for Thermal Management
- Product descriptions are consistent between different languages
- Weight data for all the articles has been included
- To help with import of an XML file, Article Definitions and Eldon's application are listed in a table in the instruction manual
For more information, visit the Eldon website to see a detailed list of FAQs that builds on input from a large number of engineers.