Mitsubishi Electric, in conjunction with several other organisations, is organising a series of free UK Machine Builder Conferences that will educate, inform and assist businesses considering exporting to new markets and/or improving their competitive advantage.
Asia offers many opportunities for UK machine builders, so keynote conference speakers will pass on information and experience about this, and explain what assistance is available.
In addition, robotics and automation are being adopted by a wide variety of industries today, so delegates can find out how they can improve machine performance, reduce engineering costs and gain a competitive advantage.
Three UK Machine Builder Conferences are being organised as follows:
- Hatfield, 31 October 2012
- Sheffield, 7 November 2012
- Bristol, 14 November 2012
Guest speakers include:
- Robert Doak, Senior International Trade Adviser - UK Trade & Investment
- Stewart Ferguson, Head of Research & Consultancy - China Britain Business Council
- Chris Buxton, CEO - Processing & Packaging Machinery Association (PPMA)
Attendance at the UK Machine Builder Conferences is free of charge, though places are limited and registration is required. Follow the links to see the conference agenda and to register for the UK Machine Builder Conferences in Hatfield, Sheffield and Bristol.