aPriori is supporting the Cost Insight conference in Amsterdam on 26/27 November 2018. This is an excellent opportunity for engineers and managers to learn how to improve product profitability while accelerating time to market. A detailed agenda will be available shortly but, meanwhile, key details are as follows:
- Dates: 26-27 November 2018
- Location: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Netherlands
- Cost: EUR199 Early Bird Pricing (must complete purchase by October 26), EUR299 Customers of aPriori, EUR399 other attendees
- Special offer for aPriori Customers: Conference Registration Fee will be waived for aPriori Customers that either deliver a case study or bring a qualified prospective customer to the conference
- 26 November (19:00): Welcome Reception, network with the world's leading practitioners of product cost management
- 27 November (09:00 – 17:00): Case studies, product road map presentation, role-specific workshops
Be sure to save the date and register here.
About aPriori and PCM
aPriori provides a broad portfolio of Product Cost Management (PCM) software and associated services for companies involved in the design and manufacture of complex products. Typically these companies operate globally within a dynamic network of customers, suppliers and internal manufacturing facilities.
Product Cost Management is the term used for tools, processes, methods, and culture for ensuring products meet their profit (or cost) target. PCM can be used by OEMs to ensure they are not being overcharged by suppliers, for more accurately estimating a product cost before going to market, or for designing-out cost. At the same time, suppliers can use PCM for responding more quickly to requests for quotations, and/or they can use PCM to identify ways in which cost can be removed from components in order to offer a more competitive quote.