+++ STOP PRESS +++
Due to the combination of Brexit and the Covid-19 pandemic, GB Media & Events has ceased trading and the Industry 4.0 Summit and Expo will no longer take place.
Industry 4.0 Summit
Launched in April 2017, the Industry 4.0 Summit has established itself as the go-to event for dynamic business leaders keen to share knowledge and discuss the big issue in the digital transformation of manufacturing. With over 400 delegates at the 2019 event, the Industry 4.0 Summit attracts leading authorities from government, business, academia and industry associations keen to share their experiences and explore best practices.
Featured topics include:
- Keynote address from Cormac Whelan, CEO UK & Ireland, NOKIA
- Actionable ideas from leading innovators including Wayne Jones OBE, MAN Energy Solutions
- Essential strategies to get started with Industry 4.0 with Paul Turner, Stanley Black & Decker
- Deep dive into technology in practice on Industry 4.0 projects with Bosch Rexroth, Forcam, IFM, and Honeywell
- Supply chain 4.0 Forum with DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation and Northern Automotive Alliance
- 5G in manufacturing with Cambridge Wireless and Digital Catapult
- Factories of the future including Airbus, H&T Presspart, Playdale Playgrounds and TSP Engineering
- Mark Chapman, Engineering Director of the Bloodhound Land Speed Record project, explains how the project has embraced many Industry 4.0 technologies
Follow the link to see the Industry 4.0 Summit Agenda.
Industry 4.0 Expo
Running alongside the Summit, the Industry 4.0 Expo showcases the latest products and services to make manufacturing smarter.
Now in its 4th year, the Industry 4.0 Expo is the UK's largest exhibition of its kind, attracting start-ups, universities, industry associations and government to the leading practitioners in the industry - as well as 2500 visitors from across the manufacturing spectrum.
The Expo is a one-stop-shop that enables visitors to see the latest technologies covering automation, robotics, 3D printing, sensors, big data, artificial intelligence, VR/AR, materials and predictive maintenance.
Follow the link to see an up-to-date list of Industry 4.0 Expo exhibitors.
In addition to the Expo floor, there will be a number of seminars and information sharing elements, all of which are free to attend:
- Open Technology Forum
- Women in 4.0 Workshop
- Round Tables
- Consultancy clinic with PwC
The 2020 Industry 4.0 Summit and Expo promise to be highly valuable for anyone interested in the state of the art and the future of manufacturing. Remember that the Expo is free to attend. Go to https://www.industry40summit.com/ for more information and to register.