Amplicon is enhancing the versatility of its Impact range of industrial computers with the new Impact-R 3010 series. Comprising 3U 19-inch rackmount industrial computers, the series is designed to provide an economical or space-advantage where 2U designs provide insufficient expansion requirements and 4U designs require more than the available rack space.
These computers provide a standard ATX form factor industrial motherboard housed in a 3U zinc-coated steel industrial chassis with a lockable front door for added security. All systems use an Intel Core 2 Duo or Pentium 4 processor and a 3.5-inch Western Digital hard disk drive. They are powered by a 460W PS/2 form factor power supply unit.
Four Impact-R 3010 rackmount industrial computers are available as standard, catering for a variety of processing and expansion requirements:
- Impact-R 3015 featuring the Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13GHz, socket LGA775, 4 PCI, 2 PCIe x1, 1 PCIe x16 slots
- Impact-R 3014 featuring the Intel Pentium 4 3.4GHz, socket LGA775, 7 PCI slots
- Impact-R 3012 featuring the Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz, socket 478, 4 PCI, 3 ISA slots
- Impact-R 3010 featuring the Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz, socket 478, 6 PCI, 1 AGP slots
As with all of Amplicon's Intel Core 2 Duo-based systems, the Impact-R 3015 is Vista Ready.
Series features and benefits include:
- 3U industrial chassis
- Lockable front door for added security
- PICMG and PICMG 1.3 compliant systems
- Intel Core 2 Duo and Pentium 4 processors
- Western Digital 3.5in Hard Disk Drives as standard
- Seven drive bays: 2 x 5.25in, 1 x 3.5in external, 4 x 3.5in internal
- Seven expansion slots providing ISA, PCI and PCI Express options
- 512MB Memory as standard (upgradeable to 8GB – Impact-R 3015)
- 460W power supply unit fitted as standard
All Amplicon industrial computers can be tailored to meet exact requirements.