IBASE is launching the MB991 Micro ATX motherboard that is based on the Intel Q170 chipset to support the Intel Xeon E3 family, 7th and 6th Generation Intel Core, Intel Pentium and Celeron QC/DC processors manufactured on the 14nm process.
The MB991 is suitable for a multitude of applications including industrial control and automation, medical equipment, ATM, kiosks and gaming machines. Built with the Intel Gen 9 HD Graphics, the board delivers significant improvements in video performance for stunning visuals and compelling 4K playback via the onboard - 2x HDMI (1.4) with LVDS.
The MB991 hosts a rich set of I/O and flexible expansion options including one PCIe x16, one PCIe x8, one PCIe x4, one Mini PCIe, one M.2(M-key), as well as five SATA III, eight COM, six USB 3.0, and four USB 2.0. Four DDR4 DIMM slots can be populated up to 64GB of system memory. Moreover, the MB991 motherboard series supports dual Gigabit Ethernet, RAID, iAMT (11.6) and iSMART, IBASE's green technology featuring power saving and intelligent scheduler to improve its environmental performance.
The MB991 is available in two models integrated with the Intel Q170/C236 chipset.
- Intel Xeon E3 family, 7th/6th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 / Pentium / Celeron QC/DC processors, up to 4.2GHz
- 4x DDR4 DIMM, Max 64GB (ECC compatible)
- Intel processor integrated graphics device, supports 2x HDMI (1.4) and LVDS
- Dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- 4x USB 2.0, 6x USB 3.0, 8x COM, 5x SATAIII
- 1x PCI-E(x16) [(x8) Link], 1x PCI-E(x8), 1x PCI-E(x4)
- 1x Mini PCI-E, 1x M.2 (M-key), 1x mSATA
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (11.6), iSMART, RAID
Visit the IBASE Europe website for more information about the new MB991 Micro ATX motherboard.