IBASE Technology is launching its latest series of robust embedded systems based on the 9th/8th Gen Intel Core platform. Developed for smart factory, industrial automation and other applications in harsh environments, the rugged AMI230 delivers exceptional computing and graphics performance with an extended operating temperature range of -20 to +70degC, the ability to cope with operating vibration up to 3Grms and protection against over/under/reverse voltage.
The AMI230 series houses the Intel Q370 MB230AF motherboard and is equipped with multiple high-speed I/O including eight USB 3.1, four COM and three M.2 (B-Key, E-Key & M-Key) for NVMe storage, WiFi and 4G/LTE options, and an HDMI/DP/DVI-D display interface. It also features four Gigabit Ethernet ports, which makes it highly suitable for network-related applications, iAMT (11.6) for system remote management and repair, TPM (2.0) security for preventing phishing attacks, and iSMART green technology for power on/off scheduling and power resume functions.
All models in the series come with 8GB of DDR4 memory that is expandable to 32GB, a 64GB MLC industrial-grade SSD, and a 12V or 18-24V wide-range DC input. Operating systems supported are Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), and Linux Ubuntu / Fedora 24.
The basic AMI230 model measures 210x285x77mm (WxDxH), while the AMI231 and AMI232 variations support optional expansion cards featuring PCI, PCIe (x1), PCIe (x8), PCIe (x16), two COM (COM5 and COM6), one SATA II and two USB 2.0.
Key features of the AMI230 Series are:
- Fanless system with IBASE MB230 customised board
- 9th/8th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Desktop Processors
- Dual SIM slots supports WWAN redundancy
- Four RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port (two support 802.3at PoE+)
- Three M.2 (B-Key/E-Key/M-Key)
- Supports over/under/reverse voltage protection
- iSMART, iAMT (11.6), TPM (2.0)
- Flexible expansion slot system (AMI231/AMI232)
- Two 2.5inch storage (supports RAID 0/1) (AMI231/AMI232)
- IEC/EN 62368-1 safety certification (by the end of 2020)
Follow the link for more information about the new AMI230 series embedded systems.