Invensys Operations Management is updating Wonderware Software Asset Manager. The new version helps customers proactively track and manage their Wonderware software and licences and is available to Premium and Elite members of the company's Customer FIRST Support and Services Program, a portfolio of comprehensive technical support, software maintenance and professional services. Wonderware Software Asset Manager automatically locates and inventories Wonderware licences. Once the inventory of licences is generated, the software then automatically identifies, downloads and distributes relevant patches and software updates.
Wonderware Software Asset Manager offers a centralised infrastructure to view and report on Wonderware software and licences. It automates a client’s patch management strategy in a private environment that includes cutting-edge cyber security practices. It is delivered as a non-intrusive, portable service that can be used without impacting system performance and production. With Wonderware Software Asset Manager, clients can conveniently and confidently know they are running the latest versions of their Wonderware software, reducing ownership cost, improving enterprise health and enhancing planning capabilities.
- Quickly identifies and reports all Wonderware licences installed on network(s), as well as isolated nodes via the Mobile Inventory Key (USB drive)
- Automatically detects Wonderware licences running on the network and provides a listing by machine name or serial number, including other relevant system information
- Automatically displays, at the machine level, the version of Wonderware software installed, including revisions, patches and service packs
- Views installed software versions, patches and updates
- Identifies relevant software updates and patches
- Downloads available software updates and patches with one click
- Dispatches software updates and patches to applicable machines via the network and puts updates and patches into designated folders for installation
To learn more about the Wonderware Software Asset Manager and the Customer FIRST Program, please visit iom.invensys.com. Current Customer FIRST Premium and Elite customers can also download the Wonderware Software Asset Manager on wdn.wonderware.com.