Advantech is announcing the AIMB-215, a new industrial-grade THIN Mini-ITX motherboard, featuring Intel Celeron J1900/N2930 low power SOC with significant CPU & graphics performance improvements. AIMB-215 is designed in low profile for a total height of only 21mm and a rich variety of I/O functions, making it suitable for space-limited applications such as for panel PCs and digital signage boxes in ATM/Kiosks, POS, gaming, automation and much more.
Built with Intel Celeron J1900/N2930 processors, AIMB-215 delivers lower power consumption and higher performance than previous generations. It comes with high connectivity and multiple high-speed I/O including: dual LAN ports, 1 × USB 3.0, 9 × USB 2.0, 2 × SATAII, 6 × COM, 1 × PCIe x1, and 2 × MiniPCIe (F/S × 1, H/S × 1) expansion sockets, accompanied with one SIM card holder for easy wifi/3G module installation. It also supports 8-bit digital programmable I/O along with Audio Jack. AIMB-215 accommodates both ATX12V and DC-IN power, providing a low total cost system. All these rich connectivity and high-performance features are packed in a thin and fanless Mini-ITX form factor which is space saving, power efficient and cost effective.
AIMB-215 integrates Intel Gen. 7 Graphics Engines and media encode/decode engine with DX11, OpenCL1.2 and OpenGL3.2 support to deliver enhanced graphics performance and improved 3D video performance – five times better than the previous generations. AIMB-215 supports Displayport1.2, dual channel 24-bit LVDs, and VGA display capabilities. The delivery of better graphics and imaging makes AIMB-215 suitable for gaming and signage applications.
AIMB-215 bundles with Advantech SUSIAccess which provides remote device management and system recovery powered by Acronis, and system protection powered by McAfee, allowing users to easily monitor, configure, control, and even recover multiple systems through a single console from a remote site.
- Thin & fanless mini-ITX design
- Built with Intel Celeron J1900/N2930/N2807 processors
- Supports dual channel DDR3L-1333 204-pin SODIMM sockets up to 8 GB
- Intel Gfx 7 supports DX11, OpenCL 1.2, OpenGL 3.2
- Supports dual displays: VGA, LVDS, Displayport1.2
- Rich I/O & expansion options: 1 × USB 3.0, 9 × USB 2.0, 2 × SATAII, 6 × COM ports, 1 × PCIe x1, 2 Mini PCIe sockets (F/S × 1, H/S × 1 with SIM card holder), and 8-bit GPIO
- Embedded “SUSIAccess” software suite powered by Acronis & McAfee for remote management, remote system recovery, and banking-level security for system protection
AIMB-215 will be available for order in September. For more information, please contact an Advantech local sales office or visit www.advantech.com.