System selection tool: system configuration made easy

Schroff VME, VPX, VXS, CompactPCI, CompactPCI Serial and MicroTCA systems from Pentair are configured to customer specifications from off-the-shelf parts and components. The modular design of these products allows some 95 per cent of all customer requirements to be catered for. The remaining 5 per cent can be served by making simple modifications to the standard systems.

To ensure that the configuration process is as simple as possible, Pentair has developed an online Schroff system selection tool. Having selected the required bus technology, the customer can choose between off-the-shelf systems or configuring an individual system. In the case of individual configurations, either specific construction concepts are specified or all the boundary conditions of the required system (backplane, mounting options, mechanical characteristics, thermal characteristics and power supply requirements) are clarified and a suitable system automatically displayed. Next, the customer submits a request for a quote directly to Pentair, stating the number of prototypes required and the delivery date or the number of series-manufactured units, respectively, plus delivery date. They will then receive a quote accordingly.

For further information about the Schroff system selection tool, please go to www.schroff.co.uk/selection-tool.

Schroff UK Ltd (nVent)

Unit 4, Grovelands Business Centre
Boundary Way
Hemel Hempstead
HP2 7TE
UNITED KINGDOM

+44 (0)1442 240471

schroff.uk@pentair.com

https://schroff.nvent.com/en-gb/

More from Schroff UK Ltd (nVent)

Pentair to highlight four product brands at Hannover Messe 2017

Posted 4 years ago

Pentair agrees to purchase Steinhauer

Posted 7 years ago

Schroff shelf manager with ShMM 700 Module

Posted 7 years ago

Mount PCBs quickly, simply and securely with Card Loks

Posted 7 years ago

New EMC textile gaskets for temperatures up to 85degC

Posted 7 years ago

Specified power supply unit for CompactPCI Serial

Posted 7 years ago

Schroff Interscale M cases combine quality with affordability

Posted 7 years ago

Cooling systems for the food and pharmaceuticals industries

Posted 7 years ago

Pentair at Embedded World, Hall 4, Stand 351

Posted 7 years ago

Air conditioners for demanding environments

Posted 8 years ago

Schroff plug-in units: Complete kits with IET or XL handle

Posted 8 years ago

Schroff Interscale M: a new enclosure for custom PCBs

Posted 8 years ago

RatiopacPRO cases: increased functionality with new handle

Posted 8 years ago

In-row heat exchanger for cabinet cooling in containment systems

Posted 8 years ago

19" Titan COTS system for shock resistance levels up to 25 g

Posted 8 years ago

VARISTAR Cabinet tested to the MIL-STD-901D

Posted 8 years ago

Titan ATR system family: extra robust and highly flexible

Posted 8 years ago

Schroff ServicePLUS customisation service

Posted 8 years ago

Stainless steel A30S4E free-stand enclosure is rugged

Posted 8 years ago

Small industrial subracks for control cabinets

Posted 8 years ago

High-quality multicolour front panel printing at no extra cost

Posted 8 years ago

New air baffles provide efficient heat dissipation

Posted 8 years ago

Type R europacPRO ruggedised subrack passes environment tests

Posted 8 years ago

Modular embedded systems bridge the gap between 19" and COM

Posted 8 years ago

Ruggedised protection for control systems in harsh environments

Posted 8 years ago

Brochure highlights enclosures for industrial applications

Posted 9 years ago

Ruggedised PCB retainer features 7-segment design

Posted 9 years ago

Industrial air conditioners catalogue in print, pdf or online

Posted 9 years ago

Thermoelectric cooler for small electronics enclosures

Posted 9 years ago

New series of small cases provides versatile enclosures for PCBs

Posted 9 years ago

IP66 stainless steel wall-mount enclosures can be washed down

Posted 9 years ago

19inch, 6U switched-mode power supply for high-power CompactPCI

Posted 11 years ago

Schroff publishes new 1100-page catalogue

Posted 12 years ago

Posted 12 years ago

Schroff 1U products comply with IEC 60297-3-105

Posted 13 years ago

Schroff customer portal speeds access to information

Posted 13 years ago

Electronics enclosures and accessories in shortform catalogue

Posted 13 years ago

Desktop cases can now be customised

Posted 13 years ago

PropacPRO desktop case suits test and measurement tasks

Posted 14 years ago

Schroff publishes comprehensive networking catalogue

Posted 14 years ago

Desktop cases ready for PXI instrumentation

Posted 15 years ago

More news

Login / Sign up